1 of 2
“Oprah Lords Over White Folk”
Posted: 11 November 2008 05:01 AM   [ Ignore ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2182
Joined  2008-02-18

“Oprah Lords Over White Folk”

Oprah Winfrey is rather odd; she is a member of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Black Nationalist Church, who spends as little time as possible with other blacks and does not employ them. She avoid race and blacks most of the time, but does show her true colors sometimes and whines about “White Racism.” Let us remember Oprah played a large role in promoting Obama and also helping free a black football player who raped a 14 year old white girl.

Some have said of Oprah Winfrey:

“Oprah’s popularity is due to the fact that she makes white women feel like they have a black best friend (which gives them a sense of ‘progressivism’ and ‘tolerance’) without having to actually associate with any blacks.”

I will ask is Barack Obama a male version of Oprah Winfrey? A cool basket ball playing dude that lets whites “atone” for past “racism” without having to actually associate with any blacks?

Oprah Lords Over White Folk, Talks Poop on XM

Posted Sep 25th 2006 1:52PM by TMZ Staff Filed under: Oprah If it wasn’t already totally evident that Oprah Winfrey can talk about anything for any length of time, her debut today on her own XM Radio channel just confirmed it. The talk-show queen gabbed with her best pal Gayle King (who called her, inexplicably, “Mommy”) on what is nominally King’s show on “Oprah & Friends,” the satellite channel that launched today.

Among many, many other things, Oprah talked about her humble beginnings in Mississippi, and particularly about how her mother’s highest aspiration for her was that she might end up cleaning white people’s houses, because “they give away nice clothes.” And then Oprah pointed out that now that she’s Oprah, she has “all these white people” working for her, and that in fact there’s only one black person on the staff. Way to turn the tables, girl.

Finally—and this was just in the first fifteen minutes—Oprah moved onto her most recent favorite topic, excrement. O assured Gayle that the reason she doesn’t have children wasn’t that she can’t deal with poo, or “pooty,” as the pair called it. For this—and whatever follows—is what XM is paying Oprah $55 million over the next three years.1

Youtube: James David Manning on Oprah Winfrey…

Also see;

Kinsim Forum: O no, not again! Oprah’s school rocked by second sex scandal in 2 years
Kinsim Forum: Interracial Marriage Hell
Kinsim Forum: Just in case your kids missed sex ed class, they can catch the doctor in his after-school time slot.
Kinsim Forum: Three people die in “New Age” “sweat lodge” ritual lead by Oprah “guru”

[ Edited: 12 April 2010 10:38 PM by Faust ]

Posted: 11 November 2008 01:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3285
Joined  2007-05-04
Faust - 11 November 2008 05:01 AM

Some have said of Oprah Winfrey:

“Oprah’s popularity is due to the fact that she makes white women feel like they have a black best friend (which gives them a sense of ‘progressivism’ and ‘tolerance’) without having to actually associate with any blacks.”

I will ask is Barack Obama a male version of Oprah Winfrey? A cool basket ball playing dude that lets whites “atone” for past “racism” without having to actually associate with any blacks?

In a word, YES!

I am sure some Whites voted feeling very satisfied that they’d done something for Blacks, and just as relieved that they didn’t have to actually associate with any.

Symbolic figures are symbolic figures, and have little to do with the day-to-day reality of most folks, White or Black.

God bless,
Laurel

Signature 

Deo Volente, Deo Vindice.

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Heb. 6:10

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.”– Louis L’Amour

Posted: 11 November 2008 01:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

Laurel,

All too ture…

Symbolic figures are symbolic figures, and have little to do with the day-to-day reality of most folks, White or Black.

I am glad that at least most white people did not vote for Obama:
The Vote by Race and Sex

Posted: 13 November 2008 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  268
Joined  2007-09-02

I was at my mom’s in Louisiana the day after the election when Oprah came on the big screen. “Flabbergasting,” to say the least. The cheering and yelling and rock star-ism was beyond “Hitleresque.” It went on for what seemed like five minutes, then Oprah, beligerently eyeing the camera, says, “I have two words for you, America…” (holds up Obama 8x10) “MR. - PRESIDENT!”  More white women (and all colors) yelling and cheering. At that moment, I reflexively felt as a patriot I seceded inside…

Amazing…..... the man is NOT even “black” (less than 5% or something?!?!) And his chief of staff pick is an Israeli spy?!?!

Posted: 13 November 2008 05:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1023
Joined  2008-04-25

Kinswoman,

Obama’s father is ~pure black isn’t he?

It is unbelievable that he’d choose a Jew after all the hype that Obama might be Muslim.

Posted: 13 November 2008 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

More of Oprah Winfrey’s works, freeing black rapists. One is of course sickened by the fact the rape charges are so often the reduced to “statutory rape” in the case of underage girls. The prosecutor was very angry at the jury for convicting Dixon of “statutory rape” rather than rape, I saw prosecutor interviewed on television, she also very rightly upset by the way the media had covered the case. The jury was made up of degenerate white liberals.

Oprah Winfrey, NAACP support convicted black rapist

Until a jury convicted him of statutory rape and aggravated child molestation, Marcus Dixon was a football star at Pepperell High School. Dixon, who is in prison pending a ruling from the state Supreme Court, has maintained innocence. But in her first ever interview, Kristi Brown vigorously disputes his claim. The case and its implications - a black athlete accused of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old white girl in a small Georgia town - have garnered national headlines and an enormous amount of media coverage. Television talk show host Oprah Winfrey is scheduled to devote the full hour of Thursday’s show. The NAACP said that the 10-year sentence for Dixon was “too harsh”. Kristi Brown insists it was rape. “I tried to knee him and I tried to move my arms just to get away,” she said. “But I couldn’t. He wouldn’t let me.”

And also see

Kristie Brown is Raped by Marcus Dixon and He Gets College Scholarships and NFL Dreams

Kristie Brown was raped by Marcus Dixon while they attended high school together. He spent some time in jail, but became a cause celeb and now has NFL dreams while Kristie was run out of town and accused of racism and ruining Marcus’ life…

the entire case is outrageous and angers me at a very deep level… I am compelled to write about this today because I saw an article that reports that Marcus Dixon is finishing up his college education and is hoping to get picked in the NFL Draft on Saturday.

I will pass on repeating everything that’s been written about Marcus Dixon and the incident that resulted in his being put in prison on a ten year sentence. He only served part of that sentence. His supporters claim that his accuser had claimed she was raped because she was afraid of her racist father when in fact it was consensual sex. She HAD claimed she was afraid to tell her father, but never claimed it was anything other than rape.

The facts that supported her claim of rape that are rarely, if ever, reported in the news are the fact that she was hospitalized following the attack on her at school because she was so badly beaten and torn as a result of the attack. From that perspective it didn’t have the appearance of a consensual act…

Another factor that supported the rape charge was that Marcus Dixon was known to have had incidents of sexual misconduct in the past. He was never charged and the incidents were kept out of the news because Marcus was a star football player…

Oprah Winfrey took up the cause of Marcus Dixon. The claim was that his ‘real crime’ was being black and having sex. That plays well with the rest of the country that thinks the South is full of characters straight out of Deliverance. The rest of the country eats that stuff up … and worse, they believe it. Oprah told Kristie Brown that Marcus had told her he forgave her.

Oprah: He says he forgives you.

Kristie: Forgives me? How could he forgive me if I didn’t do anything?

Oprah: What would you want to say to him if he were sitting here right now?

Kristie: I would want to know why he would even want to think about raping anybody.

Did it ever occur to anyone to question whether or not MARCUS was lying? Did it ever occur to anyone that this girl who was badly beaten might be telling the truth? Apparently not. Her family ended up having to leave town because of threats against them. All the while, Marcus’ defenders claimed he was the one being threatened. Oddly, even with him being ’scared for his life’, when he was released from prison and returned to town he was given a big party. He went on to college on a football scholarship and now may get the opportunity to go on to play for the National Football League.

Please, tell me … who suffered from this incident? Who was the victim and who was the perpetrator? Who has gain notoriety and money from it? Who had to leave town due to threats on their lives? Who has been consistent in their story and who has had a history of writing off bad sexual behavior to the ever popular, ‘boys will be boys’...

[ Edited: 13 November 2008 08:06 AM by Faust ]

Posted: 13 November 2008 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-02

Obama’s father is mostly Arab, with less than a fourth black African blood. As the Iranian “boogyman” Ahmadinejad is “in” with globalists, practical Muslims like Obama can work with globalist Jews until one uses the other up, and whoever is done first offs the other. Witness Noriega and Saddam Hussein - the US built both of them, and when we are done (usually a decade later), we “go to war” with them or invade, er.. liberate their country from their oppression. It has happened so many times, and General Smedley Butler’s WAR IS A RACKET is a telling piece by one of the Marine Corps’ most highly decorated men who was accused of being a communist later in life because he saw past the raw greedy corporate capitalism he was being sent all over the world to further in the name of “freedom.”

[ Edited: 13 November 2008 03:25 PM by kinswoman ]

Posted: 20 November 2009 01:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

Update: I had hoped she was leaving TV, sadly this is not the case… 
He has had her own network since 2000; the Oxygen Channel. But it looks like she is starting a second one.

Oprah Winfrey to launch US cable television network

Miss Winfrey, 55, one of the most influential and highly paid women in America, will end her iconic chat show on Sep 9, 2011, after 25 seasons, and focus on “The Oprah Winfrey Network” (OWN).

The end of the Oprah Winfrey Show…  grin

Harpo President Confirms Oprah Winfrey Ending Talk Show In 2011

[ Edited: 20 November 2009 06:42 AM by Faust ]

Posted: 20 November 2009 10:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-02

Seems like she’d have a lot of children so she could hire a bunch of white women to deal with their “pooty.” That would show ‘em!

Posted: 21 November 2009 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-25

This is based on a rumour, that I’m fairly certain is true…:

a wealthy black man in SC owns a plantation staffed with white workers. I’ll see if I can find a name - google comes up with nothing, so the Internet might not have reported it.

I want to say it’s a celeb…

-

Back to Oprah: she spends ridiculous amounts on vacations.

[ Edited: 21 November 2009 03:08 PM by Frank ]

Posted: 21 November 2009 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-25

Obama’s father is mostly Arab, with less than a fourth black African blood

I didn’t know that. He inherited a black appearance at least.

As the Iranian “boogyman” Ahmadinejad is “in” with globalists, practical Muslims like Obama can work with globalist Jews until one uses the other up, and whoever is done first offs the other

Yes, lol. I haven’t read the book, but I know enough examples to agree.

They live by Hellish rules. I guess that’s the future we’re headed for too…

Posted: 28 November 2009 09:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

More from the Thinking Housewife:

Why Is Oprah So Popular?

My question is this: Why is Oprah so popular? Why were so many women taken in by her? Why weren’t more women able to see through her and her message? You’re one of the few who has. By the way, I agree with you: Few people have done more to damage American women than Oprah Winfrey has.

And

Oprah Betrays Women, Again

Posted: 29 November 2009 11:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-02

Faust, now I don’t know about Obama’s Arabic heritage. That’s fallen off the radascreen. It’s either more expedient to have him perceived as black and NOT Muslim, or it’s not true.

Posted: 29 November 2009 08:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

Middle America wants its gestures of good will to blacks to be requited, and that’s another factor in her success. Middle class whites approve of her and she likes and approves of them. She gently fuels the image of America as a white racist nation, but still radiates acceptance of whites themselves. This feels good. I know elderly women who are very unlikely Oprah viewers and yet they rave about her. If she were white, I doubt their enchantment would be the same….

If Oprah Winfrey was ever a true Christian or not, is debatable, in my opinion.  She is someone who has chosen to stay in an unmarried relationship with Stedman (sorry I don’t know his full name) for 20 plus years. I’m going to make a wild guess and assume it was not a Platonic relationship and that she was engaging in sex outside of marriage. She said, “I wanted to know that he did want to marry me. But once he proposed, I was over it…The traditional role of marriage wouldn’t work in this relationship.”  What kind of woman plays games like that with a man’s head?? No good Christian woman I know.

...I never saw much Christian “fruit” in Oprah’s life, particularly in the early years. She’s a chameleon. She pulled a G.W Bush on everyone, carting out her “Chrisitanity” to get support. I doubt she was ever the real deal.

The Oprah I remember from early episodes of her show was interviewing the most perverse people. She was the original Jerry Springer. Americans learned about things that used to be whispered, if they were talked about at all. She helped take away our innocence as a country. In my opinion, she also brought pop psychology into every American home. If my memory serves me correctly, she taught women they shouldn’t “bottle up” their bad feelings but instead should spew them at will (generally onto men). Now her and Dr Phil, continue the attack on men, teaching THEM to be more sensitive.1

Posted: 12 April 2010 10:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

Oprah lied about poverty, sex abuse, tell-all book claims - NYPOST.com

Oprah Winfrey embellished her poor upbringing and made up stories about sexual abuse to boost her ratings, her relatives say in Kitty Kelley’s new biography.

Although Winfrey claims she never had any new dresses or dolls, and had to adopt two cockroaches as pets growing up in rural Mississippi, her cousin contends she was actually relatively “spoiled” as a little girl.

“Where Oprah got that nonsense about growing up in filth and roaches I have no idea,” Katherine Carr Esters said. “I’ve confronted her and asked, ‘why do you tell such lies?’ Oprah told me ‘that’s what people want to hear. The truth is boring.’”

Posted: 12 April 2010 11:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3285
Joined  2007-05-04

“The truth is boring.’”

Yeah, just like her show. Can’t stand it. Looks of stupid overemotionalism.

Laurel

Signature 

Deo Volente, Deo Vindice.

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Heb. 6:10

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.”– Louis L’Amour

1 of 2

{google_analytics_script}