“Hispanic” sunday school teacher charged rape of children aged 3 to 13…
Posted: 14 September 2008 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2182
Joined  2008-02-18

“Hispanic” sunday school teacher charged rape of children aged 3 to 13…

I canot find any pictures of Pastor Fred Burleson or other members of this church, but I think this is likely a mainly white church given the local population.

I am not sure what race this ugly animal is Picture 1 Picture 2

Oak Harbor Church Leader Charged With 30 Child Sex Crimes

Oak Harbor,Washington-A babysitter and Oak harbor church leader was charged with 30 counts of sexual assualt against children,according to charging documents. Nathan Martinez,21,was a youth leader who taught sunday school and helped children with dance routines at the Living Faith Christian Center Church… Documents show that Martinez is charged with 10 seperate counts of first degree rape against a 5 year old,19 counts of child molestion and one count of attempted child molestation.The victims range between 3 to 13 years old and include both boys and girls.

Church stands by accused child molester

Mother of Oak Harbor molestation victims speaks out

Babysitter reaches plea deal in sex crimes case

Nathan Martinez, 21, was originally charged with 30 felony sex crimes to which he pleaded not guilty. In court on Wednesday he pleaded guilty to just nine of them as a result of a plea deal. The deal aimed to spare alleged victims from having to testify at the trial and to keep Martinez in prison for decades. The gravity of his plea deal, which could earn him 20 years to life prison, seemed lost on Martinez, who laughed out loud on several different occasions. But his defense attorney insisted Martinez is contrite. “He is remorseful, remorseful because he says he couldn’t stop,” said Darrin Hall…

Posted: 14 September 2008 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3285
Joined  2007-05-04

He looks to be a Black/Hispanic mix.

Laurel

Signature 

Deo Volente, Deo Vindice.

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Heb. 6:10

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.”– Louis L’Amour

Posted: 14 September 2008 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1023
Joined  2008-04-25

Could you imagine if your 3 year old girl were raped? We need to ensure our loved ones are safe from these animals - I wonder if there are any churches today that still value community ties… I know mine doesn’t.

Little fliers are passed around that sometimes contain community enriching lessons, e.g. tell your children where they come from to give them roots, a sense of belonging, identity, etc. etc. So, there’s a remnant of the old values left. However, at the same time we have an increasing number of immigrant families… It’s as if there are parts of two antagonistic systems at play, both fighting each other and totally out of harmony.

[ Edited: 14 September 2008 03:04 PM by Frank ]

Posted: 14 September 2008 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

Frank,

You are very right. Worst of all the members of this church still don’t seem to get it… This pervert attacked 14 children, he “laughed out loud on several different occasions” while in court, he is not sorry about what he did.

Posted: 14 September 2008 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-25

This guy might have been born evil, but I wonder if he wouldn’t behave if kept among friends and family within his own small city or town.

Posted: 14 September 2008 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-04

On reading the first article about the perp, I was struck by the fact that the molestations/rapes had all taken place at the victims’ homes, in a setting where this guy was babysitting, not at church.

OK, guys, you are going to get mad at me, but I’ve read waaaay too many stories of children molested by male babysitters, even some from their own families. I am not saying females are sinless, far from it, but it sometimes seems as if women are more protective of the young than men are.

I don’t think small children should be left alone in the care of male babysitters.

But that’s just my paranoia speaking.

God bless,
Laurel

Signature 

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. Heb. 6:10

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.”– Louis L’Amour

Posted: 14 September 2008 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-25

Boy Scouts and male babysitters for male children are fine with me.

A man alone with any woman, of whatever age, is trouble lol. And yea, it’s the woman I’d be concerned for in most every case. Women seek to build relationships; men generally have something less pure as their immediate objective…

Posted: 14 September 2008 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-25

When little boys start fighting, in many times/places they’re allowed to get it out of their system, albeit within a code of honor.

Girls can be fierce when competing for men, but are generally less aggressive, as well as again more vulnerable. I wouldn’t be as worried about a little boy.

[ Edited: 14 September 2008 09:16 PM by Frank ]

Posted: 14 September 2008 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-04

Girls can certainly be toxic and bitingly aggressive when fighting over men.

I’ve seen that in my school a fair bit. Nasty stuff.

Again, a situation that should be taken care of by early training in acceptable behavior…

It’s just embarrassing to watch.

God bless,
Laurel

Signature 

Posted: 14 September 2008 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-25

You probably see the worst of human nature at your school haha.

Posted: 14 September 2008 09:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-04

No, not the worst. Our school is far from the worst, even in our district. And there are schools up near LA that I wouldn’t even want to walk through the front door of.

However, humans are sinful creatures, and sinfulness will out. So will ethnic tendencies that don’t necessarily mesh with the prevailing culture.

God bless,
Laurel

Signature 

Posted: 15 September 2008 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

Laurel,

I am not mad at you, I agree with you completely. It is not paranoia.

Laurel Loflund - 14 September 2008 06:34 PM

OK, guys, you are going to get mad at me, but I’ve read waaaay too many stories of children molested by male babysitters, even some from their own families. I am not saying females are sinless, far from it, but it sometimes seems as if women are more protective of the young than men are.I don’t think small children should be left alone in the care of male babysitters.

Posted: 12 August 2009 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Inner Circle
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-18

Yikes a another case this time Florida… at “Rainbow Promise Community Church” affiliated with the ultra liberal “United Church of Christ.” It seems be a mainly white and is both multi-culturalist and pro-sodomite.

I guess HIV-positive “Hispanics” are part of the “Rainbow”
HIV-positive man charged with sexual battery

The 13-year-old victim and Temple both attend the church where Temple volunteered as a mentor for children.

[ Edited: 12 August 2009 06:40 AM by Faust ]

{google_analytics_script}